100 Steps a week!

At the beginning of the year I thought of indulging myself in a photography project called 365/7.

It is a popular new year’s resolution and little did I know that this idea was old hat!! Almost every soul who has a camera has toyed around with this idea and has a project stuck like a dead fly on the web.

I was looking for something different; definitely not time bound. After some surfing around, this is what I discovered.

100 Steps
Start taking some photos. Take 100 steps in any direction, take some more photos. When you run out of things to photograph there, take another 100 steps. Keep going until you start to get tired.

If you need some more ideas, you can view them by clicking Jumpstart your Creativity! 

Another interesting post to read is 10 ways to break photographer's block!

0 comments

Post a Comment



Recent Entries

Recent Comments