Bloody Hell!

I am just numbed by the happenings in the city right now. I guess the editor of the Economic Times felt the same way too.

Like others I spent the entire day watching news channels hoping there’s a resolution to this ugly incident. I just couldn’t help draw parallels between the terrorist attack underway in the city of Mumbai RIGHT NOW and Die Hard (1988), the movie. But then, that was a movie…

I am just disappointed with the condition of the intelligence gathering mechanism. I suppose we should outsource it to the US.

I’m just curious to know where’s the Thackeray clan and their respective Senas? Probably trying to organize an agitation because the INDIAN army/navy unit was allowed to operate in the city instead of a Maharashtrian unit!

0 comments

Post a Comment



Recent Entries

Recent Comments