Suddenly my life is No Joy

Whenever I get tired from my job search, I tend to ruminate on the events affecting my life.

From my virtual house arrest due to a cardiac surgery in February, to moving out of my well paying, grave yard shifts only BPO/KPO job. The fact that my mortgage banking client got owned by the FDIC did not help either.

I suppose sometime early in my career, I must have approved some "not so prime" loans and now they have come back to haunt me! The mortgage industry is in the dump and has dragged everyone down with it.

The joys and the mostly disappointments.

Aah... Zindagi.

1 comments

  1. Unknown  

    November 6, 2008 at 7:44 PM

    Don't be blue..life will turn around..that's how it goes. Good times follow bad times and vice-versa..rule of nature, nothing you can do about it.

Post a Comment



Recent Entries

Recent Comments