Halloween Kali

Sometime earlier this week, Times of India carried a photograph of someone dressed up as goddess Kali for Halloween!

The pic was stunning, with a lot attention to detail.

I tried to look up the internet for more images so I could share it with my friends.

What I found was news of enraged Hindu leaders in the US finding the images insulting to Hindu culture and religion.

Those images are beautiful and I don’t see what the self proclaimed guardians of religion and culture are ranting about.

BTW… The person in the Kali Avatar is Heidi Klum.

Your comments are appreciated.

More images

2 comments

  1. Unknown  

    November 7, 2008 at 4:05 AM

    That's Heidi Klum! Wow, she's unrecognizable..great costume!

  2. * internetstatic *  

    November 21, 2008 at 6:46 PM

    I was thinking of inviting her over for Durga Puja next year. :P

Post a Comment



Recent Entries

Recent Comments